The X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The X-Men

Good or Evil its your choice. The X-Men-Good The Brotherhood-Evil

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shaki's Characture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaki
Webmaster,The Brotherhood Leader
Shaki

Male Number of posts : 84
Alignment : Evil
Mutant Power : Self Healing
Married/Dating : Dating my baby girl Misa
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Characture Sheet
Class: Mutant Class: 5
Health:
Shaki's Characture Left_bar_bleue5000000000000/5000000000000Shaki's Characture Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000000000/5000000000000)
Mutant Power Level:
Shaki's Characture Left_bar_bleue5000000000000/5000000000000Shaki's Characture Empty_bar_bleue  (5000000000000/5000000000000)

Shaki's Characture Empty
PostSubject: Shaki's Characture   Shaki's Characture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:11 am

Full Name: Zack

Mutant Class: Lvl 5

Mutant Power:Self Healing a.k.a Regeneration

Alliance: The Brotherhood

Codename: Shaki

Appearance: Avatar

Power: Shaki possesses heightened senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Shaki can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success.

Shaki possesses an accelerated healing factor based on his physiology. While most normal humans heal injuries over a long period of time, Shaki's healing factor speeds up that natural process. Wolverine's natural healing has been advanced to the point where he can heal extensive injuries (such as broken limbs) in a matter of hours to days. This factor gives him a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and he can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be.

Shaki is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Shaki can die.

First Experience with Mutant Power: I tripped over a stump while running and my arm landed on a saw and when i gut up a few seconds later i looked at my arm and there was no cut but it was bloody.

Personality: It depends on what mood im in. I can be a really ass hole but i can also be a really nice guy.

History: Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Shaki is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

Rp Sample:
Walks down a path to a clearing of green grass thats surround by a circle of tree's as i walks up to one of the trees and gather chakra in my feet"Ok lets see first ill try some chakra training."Gathers the chakra in my feet and starts to run at the tree making it a quarter of the way up and cuts a line in the tree where i made it"By the end of this lession i should be able to reach the top with no problem."

Last edited by Shaki on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://x-men.ace.st
Zeke LeBeau

Zeke LeBeau

Male Number of posts : 7
Mutant Power : Kinetic energy
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Shaki's Characture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaki's Characture   Shaki's Characture Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:14 am

Shaki's Characture Postcataprove
Back to top Go down

Shaki's Characture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The X-Men :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: